- Fiberglass (Modified Vee)
- Boat lay out
This is a very good looking and spacious flybridge cruiser and comes with many extras including fully equipped galley, all bedding/linen, a full set of tools, cleaning/polishing products, numerous spares (including a brand new windlass with warp drum), all safety equipment and life raft for 12 people, paddle boards, kayak, snorkelling equipment, flybridge and bow Biminis, hot/cold air conditioning, hydraulic passerelle, new navy blue polyform fenders and a brand new tender boat (CADET 260 RIB) with a brand new battery powered outboard (Torqeedo 1003S with 916Wh battery)
• 2 double cabins, the main cabin with a double bed and ensuite, the other double cabin having 2 single beds which can be converted to a double bed with direct access to the second head (bathroom).
• 1 cabin with bunk beds.
• 2 heads (bathrooms).
• Fully equipped Upper (flybridge) & Lower (salon) helm, allowing you to drive from either the flybridge (with the advantage of a good view of most of the perimeter) or from the Lower helm in the comfort of the enclosed salon area.
• Combined galley and salon with extendable table and seating.
• Flybridge with round table and ample seating for 6 people.
• Bow has large sunbed with Bimini and sun shade.
• Generously sized cockpit with seating area for at least 3 people.
• Large bathing platform with swim ladder and storage for the life raft.
• Large lazarette beneath the cockpit for storage
- Navigation Equipment –
• Navigation Lights - Port / Starboard / Anchor Light.
• Compass - Compass Lower & Upper helm.
• Raymarine Multifunction Displays – E120 at Lower helm (with latest firmware loaded), E80 at Upper helm.
• Raymarine S1000 Autopilot/GPS with Raymarine Smart Pilot ST6002 at Lower & Upper helm, ST60 at Upper helm and wireless Raymarine S100 autopilot controller.
• Radar - Raymarine Radome
• Raymarine depth/fish finder digital sonar unit CP370 with Airmar Triducer
• Sailor VHF Radio RT5022 with DSC distress call button and handset.
• Handheld VHF Radio MRHH500 – floating type.
- Safety Equipment –
Safety Equipment –
• EPIRB Emergency Position Indicating Radio Beacon – Arc Satellite.
• Sailor VHF Radio RT5022 with DSC distress call button.
• 12-person Arimar Life raft.
• Grab bag with safety equipment for life raft - sea anchor and line, first aid kit,
signalling mirror, whistle, DOT approved radar reflector, 2 rocket and 3 hand flares, buoyant orange smoke signal, SOLAS No 2 table, thermal protective aids.
• 14 Lifejackets (150N), with light and whistle.
• 2 automatic inflating Lifejackets (150N), with harness.
• 2 Life Rings with warp - 1 with a light.
• 2 buckets with lanyards for fire.
• Fire extinguishers and torches in each cabin.
• Fire extinguisher in galley.
• Smoke detectors in each cabin.
• Water flood alarm system.
• Gas and Carbon Monoxide alarm system.
• First aid kits.
• Flares and storage containers.
• Spare sand/reef anchors, chain and warp (rope).
• Anchor marker buoy.
- Electrical Equipment
Electrical Equipment –
• 7hp Bow Thruster.
• Besenzoni passerelle controlled from cockpit or via infrared remote control.
• Lenco electric trim tabs controlled from Lower and Upper helm.
• Climma Compact 17EH hot/cold air conditioning.
• Additional electric heater with remote control in main cabin.
• Dometic CRX1140 Fridge/Freezer.
• 3 plate Gas Stove.
• 12V Kettle.
• 30ltr cooler at Flybridge.
• Dokensip alarm system and tracking unit with motion, water flood, battery and shore power alarms.
• 4 of 12V service batteries, 105Ah each.
• Battery Chargers for service and bow thruster batteries.
• Pioneer radio with Bluetooth connectivity and speakers in salon and flybridge.
• Shore Power - 240V shore power with cable with additional extension lead.
• Bilge Pumps - Electric and Manual Bilge pumps.
• Pressurised hot (Quick Nautic Bolier 40BX) and cold water system.
• Lewmar electric anchor windlass controlled from Upper and Lower helm as well as locally via a wired hand controller.
• Built in vacuum cleaner.
Tender – Cadet 260 RIB with Torqeedo 1003S & 916Wh battery
• Rope cutter on propeller shafts.
• Covers – Window covers, Flybridge seat covers, Flybridge helm cover, full flybridge cover, Bow cushion cover.
• Bimimi – Flybridge and Bow sunbed with additional sunshade cover to side of Flybridge.
• Bathing Platform – Teak laid bathing platform with stainless swim ladder.
• Teak Laid Cockpit - Teak laid cockpit with large Lazarette.
• Hot/Cold Swimming Shower at bathing platform.
• Paddle boards, kayak, snorkelling equipment and buoyancy aids.
- Owners comments
I looked at many second-hand boats before buying this boat and found that this boat was in extremely good condition in comparison to others of the same age and asking price. I have carefully maintained and looked after this boat since I bought her (I am very meticulous) and therefore, I am pretty certain that you will struggle to find a boat of the same age and asking price that is in such good condition, never mind all the additional extras that this boat comes with.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
This boat is currently lying in Bonaire (Pollenca Bay), Mallorca and has an annual mooring contract which can be transferred to the new owner at an additional cost (This is a very sought-after location in Mallorca and there are few moorings available in Pollenca Bay).