- TECHNICAL SPECS
- TECHNICAL SPECS DIMENSIONS
- TOTAL LENGTH7,8 m / 25′7″
- TOTAL WIDTH2,7 m / 8′10″
- DRY WEIGHT~2800 kg / ~6172 lbs lbs
- HULL V-ANGLE (STERN)18.3 °
- HEIGHT IN MAIN CABIN1.88 m / 6′2"
- ENGINE D3-220
- MAX RATED ENGINE POWER280 kW
- MAX RECOMMENDED PROPULSION POWER280 kW
- MAX SPEED 37 kn
- CRUISING SPEED 20–32 kn
- FUEL CONSUMPTION (AT 26 KN) 1,0 l/nm / 0.26 gallons
- MAX RECOMMENDED # OF PERSONS6
- MAX RECOMMENDED LOADING600 kg / 1323 lbs
- WATER TANK50 l / 13 gallons
- HOLDING TANK47 l / 12 gallons
- FUEL TANK
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Nord Star 24 Patrol is a fast and sturdy boat for commuting or long-spell touring with 2 side doors and wide ways for all-round access. The Nord Star 24 Patrol stands for high performance and seaworthiness in its class of offshore boats. There are 2 berths and a WC in the fore cabin. The pilothouse provides seating for six and also offers an additional sleeping berth.
Boat Loan Calculator
Use the boat loan calculator to determine a monthly breakdown of costs for a boat loan or marine mortgage.