- TECHNICAL SPECS
- TOTAL LENGTH15,45 m / 50'7"
- TOTAL WIDTH4,15 m / 13′6″
- DRY WEIGHT~14000 kg / ~30864 lbs
- HULL V-ANGLE (STERN)18,5 °
- HEIGHT IN MAIN CABIN–
- ENGINE2× IPS600
- MAX RATED ENGINE POWER895 kW
- MAX RECOMMENDED PROPULSION POWER895 kW
- MAX SPEED34 kn
- CRUISING SPEED20–31 kn
- FUEL CONSUMPTION (AT 26 KN)4,7 l/nm / 1,24 gallons
- MAX RECOMMENDED # OF PERSONS15
- MAX RECOMMENDED LOADING–
- WATER TANK342 l / 90 gallons
- HOLDING TANK275 l / 72 gallons
- FUEL TANK1 × 900 & 1 × 600 l / 1 × 237 & 1 × 158 gallons
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
There is no competitor who has a model that can match the Nord Star 49 regarding size, comfort and space. In fact, the Nord Star 49 is the largest motorboat ever produced in Finland. The onboard plan is like no other walk-around cabin boat. With a large, full height cabin, two-level saloon and a flybridge over 20 square meters! space is not an issue. With three different propulsion systems to choose from the boat can have engine power from 800 hp to 1200 hp.
Boat Loan Calculator
Use the boat loan calculator to determine a monthly breakdown of costs for a boat loan or marine mortgage.