- Manufacturer Provided Description
The days you had to choose between comfort and performance, between fishing and cruising are gone. With the 905 Pilothouse you can have both! Designed without compromise for fishing, adventure & fun, and all in perfect safety and comfort. The 905 Pilothouse is suited for offshore cruising (category B) and carries up to 10 people. It features a comprehensive fishing station, as well as overnighting capacity for up to 6 persons. Performance is safe and agile thanks to the Mercury engine offering, and power of up to 500 hp. means you get to the fish in almost no time at all. The 905 Pilothouse; why settle for less when you can have it all.
- Extras Added
Comes with the Smart Pack which includes a refrigerator, removable single burner stove, microwave, interior curtains, port flip seat, starboard flip seat, bow cushion, interior rod racks, rodholders, fishing station upgrade (extra rod holders - 2 on fish station, 2 on coaming caps, raw water washdown, livewell system, drawer refrigerator).
- Interiot & Exterior lighting pack -
- remote spotlight,
- LED courtesy lights
- hard top docking lights.
- complete enclosed canvas,
- swim platform extension,
- electric bow windlass,
- hardtop opening roof hatch,
- Bow thruster,
- Trim tabs,
- Air conditioner with shore power,
- Anchor with 90m rope and 20m chain,
- Fenders with lines, mooring lines
- Plastimo Offshore 95 compass.
- The vessel has also been recently antifouled.
- Simrad EVO NSS9 9"
- Simrad EVO 3 NSS7 7"
- GPS chartplotter/fishfinder combination units,
- Simrad VHF/DSC radio,
- NMEA engine gateway with Vessel View,
- Simrad 3G radar with Power Tower,
- GPS Point One antenna and network expander and a structure scan transducer.
Launched new in October 2017 (2016 model) it is powered by twin Mercury 250hp Verado outboard engines with SmartCraft.
just been serviced for the season. 70hrs showing
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
New to the Market with MCC Marine 2016 Quicksilver 905 Pilothouse, This is a must see boat powered by 2 Mercury Verado 250hp Engines showing 70hrs from new. This boat has had a huge amount spent on her inside and out. She makes a fantastic weekender away or a fishing platform with your Friends. 6 Berth boat with 2 cabins. please contact us for more information. 02380 456 116
Boat Loan Calculator
Use the boat loan calculator to determine a monthly breakdown of costs for a boat loan or marine mortgage.