- Bedroom: Large double bed with dressing table, wardrobe, cupboards, storage and mirrors
- Galley:- Gas cooker, Grill, Oven, Refrigerator, sink with hot/cod water, cupboards. Cooking utensils, cutlery, plates, cups and glasses.
- Main cabin: Fold down dinning table that converts to a bed, seating, storage, cupboards, cd/radio.
- WC: Manual toilet, shower and wash basin, cupboards and mirror.
Cockpit: Seating, cusions, storage, electric cool box, cupboards, two gas cyclinders, mooring pins, cleaning equipment, life ring and life jackets. All equipment stored below the cockpit such as shore cable, ropes, spares and equipment is included.
- OTHER EQUIPMENT/COMMENTS
Interior is Cherry wood , Leather, and Sueder with granite work surface in the galley. Exterior the cockpit and bathing,Brokerage listing form
platform are fitted with syntheyic teak covering.The cabins have Eberspacher central heating
Open cockpit with full covers and bathing platform , stern gear with large rudder ansd skeg protection. Deck has full height stainless guad rails , grab handles, stainless fendering and bow roller, manual anchor, winch, with galvanised
Controls / Instumentation: Vetus Bow thruster. Engine over heat alarms, water temperature, water levels, oil pressure, hour meters, speed log, depth sounder, speed control and compass. Battery charger, hydraulic steering, exhaust temp alarms and gas detection with extraction.
Electric equipemnt: Bow thruster, shower pump, pressure water system, bildge pump, wipers, horn, extraact fans, ventilators and cd/radio.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.